Please note that any party experiencing difficulty with the process of conciliation or arbitration must obtain assistance from a knowledgeable person or organisation. The Council is not legally permitted to assist with the substance of your application. If you have any queries regarding the process, you may contact SARPBAC.

Should you wish to refer a dispute to the Council, please complete the Conciliation Referral Form.

Should the process of conciliation be unsuccessful, a party may request that SARPBAC resolve the dispute by arbitration.